Best regards,
Dominic Russell
MSI Bureautique inc.

Le 2018-04-25 à 04:21, Paul Durrant a écrit :
-----Original Message-----
From: win-pv-devel [mailto:win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Dominic Russell
Sent: 25 April 2018 06:02
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM][win-pv-devel] PV for XP

Hello,

For a Windows XP running under HyperVisor 4.6.6, which version of PV
drivers work well?  Where can I download it?

Hi,

   The Xen Project drivers are only built for more recent OS. The 8.2 source is
still suitable for Vista+ but master will shortly start to move to 8.1+ only.

   It's possible that you may be able to find a version of the old GPL PV
drivers (https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Windows_GplPv) that may work with XP but
after the spectre/meltdown disclosures you really should not be using such an
ancient unsupported and exploitable OS unless you absolutely can't avoid it.

   Cheers,

     Paul

--
Best regards,