Re: [win-pv-devel] Preparing for GSoC and Outreachy : getting Outreach Program Projects into good shape

Hi all,

just a quick note that I submitted the application for GSoC.

The project list is not perfect and I removed a number of projects because I
believe they were completed (or at least started by others). A Thank You to
Mirage OS and Unikraft folks for adding new projects

If we do get accepted, we will have to have another go at the project list

Best Regards
Lars