Re: [win-pv-devel] [SOLVED] RE: xen net/vif (signed 8.2.0.6) "code 10" / win7

Defaults that we use in XenServer are certainly well tested. For arbitrary
upstream combinations, no; it's just too big a matrix. I tend to try to run on
the latest Xen and dom0 to try to spot issues, but my testing is clearly going
to be quite limited.

  Cheers,

    Paul