Re: [win-pv-devel] [Xen-devel] Windows PV drivers and Windows 10 / Windows Server 2016

Moving xen-devel to bcc and addressing win-pv-devel list...

That is strange. The 8.2.0 drivers are release signed with an EV token that
should mean they deploy on Windows 10 without the need for testsigning mode.
It's possible Microsoft have changed something in recent Windows 10... which
version of Windows 10 are you using? (Also I assume you downloaded drivers from
https://xenbits.xen.org/pvdrivers/win/8.2.0/). I just double checked xenbus.sys
and xenbus.cat and they are certainly both signed with the correct certificate
(Linux Foundation SHA256) and properly time-stamped. Could you verify those
files in your copy of the tarball?

 Cheers,

    Paul