Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 domU is unstable with PV Bus Driver

I just tried them all on a fresh RS3 (i.e. 1709 release) Windows 10 and I had
no problems other than the usual wedge up in the setupapi that seems to
intermittently occur when installing xennet (which I believe is a bug in the
setupapi). Just manually requesting reboot after installing xennet seems to
work ok. So, my installation sequence was xenbus, xenvif, xennet, (reboot,)
xenvbd, (reboot,) xeniface. Does this sequence work for you?

  Paul