Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows 10 domU is unstable with PV Bus Driver

Hi Paul,

> Sounds like it is xenvbd that's probably interacting badly with
> your storage backend. If you leave don't install xenvbd, but
> install the rest (xenvif, xennet and xeniface) do you see any instability?

So, I reinstalled the 3 drivers on Wednesday and since then I've been
using the domU a lot without any reboot!

I plan to experiment with what you wrote about the multi-page rings,
but it'll take me some times to get through all the doc! :-)

M.