From: win-pv-devel [mailto:win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Sikka
Sent: 15 August 2017 16:47
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [win-pv-devel] Uninstalling pvdrivers

Hello, I am trying to uninstall the pvdrivers that I built and installed in a Windows 7 DomU. I don't see any documentation about how to do so. The only thing I found was how to uninstall James Harper's GPLPV drivers, which is a competing project with the pvdrivers as I understand it. How can I uninstall these drivers and where can I find documentation about how to uninstall these drivers?

Thanks.