Re: [win-pv-devel] Latest Windows PV Drivers

Steffan,

  No there’s nothing in the xl.cfg that you particularly need to set for the PV drivers.

  Paul

From: Steffan Cline [mailto:steffan@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2017 06:18
To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>; win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Latest Windows PV Drivers

Funny thing is, I trashed the VM and recreated and applied the drivers and it worked this time.

On another Windows 2012R2 install, I installed the drivers and a user is telling me he’s constantly kicked out.

Is there a list of options that should be set in the config file for the VM to work best with these drivers?

Thank you,

Steffan Cline