From: Martin Cerveny [mailto:martin@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 06 February 2017 17:44
To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [win-pv-devel] xenvif Win7 BSOD -
DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Hello.

On Mon, 6 Feb 2017, Paul Durrant wrote:
[snip]
How to identify active filter drivers ?

You can use the ndiskd windbg extension IIRC.

Yes, loaded.
0: kd> !ndiskd.netreport  -verbose
Output attached.

I can't see anything in there to indicate outstanding packets so I really don't
know why you're getting into this situation. As a next step I suggest turning
off RSS in the advanced properties and seeing if the problem still occurs (RSS
is the main difference between the 8.1 and 8.2 network drivers).

 Paul