Re: [win-pv-devel] How to diagnose windows domU hang on boot?

Finally I was able to uninstall the GPL PV driver by following the
steps in this page:
https://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php/UnRAID_Manual_6#Converting_VMs_from_Xen_to_KVM
I thought the info was obsolete but it just worked!

However, the new NIC driver is not working properly.
Is there anything wrong that you can tell from the attached qemu log?

Anyway, I'm getting a booting system this time.
So I decide to give it a try with the driver domain setup as it was
the initial goal.
Unfortunately the new driver does NOT make it any better and I still
get stuck at the boot screen as GPLPV driver does.
I'm also attaching the qemu log here (the one with 'driver_domain' suffix).

The driver domain (freeBSD 10 based) lacks some features that appears
in domain0:
XENVBD|FrontendReadFeatures:Target[0] : Features: INDIRECT
XENVBD|FrontendReadFeatures:Target[0] : INDIRECT 100
But other than that, I couldn't find anything obvious wrong.

  XENVBD|PdoSetDevicePnpState:Target[0] : PNP Present to Started
                       //<< this is the last line seen for
driver-domain config
  XENVBD|PdoDispatchPnp:Target[0] : 07:QUERY_DEVICE_RELATIONS -> c00000bb
  XENVBD|FrontendWriteUsage:Target[0] : DUMP NOT_HIBER NOT_PAGE
  XENVBD|FdoDispatchPnp:14:QUERY_PNP_DEVICE_STATE -> c00000bb

Any idea what's the situation?