[win-pv-devel] FYI: Your [FOSDEM] stand proposal for Xen Project has been accepted

FYI: if anyone from our community is attending FOSDEM and wants to help out,
give demos, etc. - please get in touch with me privately
I am also going to put together a Xen Project related sheet with accepted talks
on it: if you get talks accepted in the main track or any DevRoom's, please get
in touch with me
Lars