Re: [win-pv-devel] XcGnttabMapForeignPages function fails

‘xl debug-keys g’ should do what you want, I think.

  Paul

From: Gaurav Khuntale [mailto:gauravkhuntale@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 September 2016 15:58
To: Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [win-pv-devel] XcGnttabMapForeignPages function fails

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your reply.

Can you please tell me any way to check grant table of the domain?

Thanks,

Gaurav

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 4:19 PM, Paul Durrant <Paul.Durrant@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

  There should be no difference. If the page is present in the grant table of the domain that you’re attempting to map it from then you should be able to access it. The OS running in the domain should have no bearing (unless its interaction with Xen is buggy or limited in some way).

  Paul