From: win-pv-devel [mailto:win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Priest
Sent: 17 May 2016 23:57
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [win-pv-devel] Win PV driver documentation

Hi,

I am looking for any some documentation that (hopefully) exists for the support offered by the drivers.

I read through the material on the website and checked a few of the readme files on the driver source code but do not see a document that offers OS support, performance/capacity information and feature information.  Am I missing it or is this on the list of activities that need to be done?

Regards,

John Priest | Oracle VM, Director Product Management
1 Oracle Drive | Nashua, NH 03062
Mobile: +1.508.202.2534 | Office: +1.603.897.3223

Oracle

Green OracleOracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect the environment