[win-pv-devel] Update on signing winpv drivers

Hi everyone,

you may know that I and Paul have been trying to get legal approval from the
Linux Foundation to let the project attestation sign the windows PV drivers.
This is taking a lot longer than originally thought, because the attestation
signing agreement from Microsoft imposes certain requirements on the Linux
Foundation, that are not easy to resolve.

The project is still discussing this issue with the Linux Foundation legal team
to find a way forward. I will let you know, once I have an update. I was hoping
that this issue would be solved by now. But I expect that this issue will take
at least a few weeks before it is resolved.

Best Regards
Lars Kurth
Xen Project Community Manager
Chairman of Xen Project Advisory Board