Re: [win-pv-devel] winpv drivers update still don't works correctly and domUs unable to boot on next reboot

You have a driver incompatibility problem. You have a XENBUS 8.2.0 from 22nd
October, but a XENVBD 8.1.0 from 11th August. So, I think what's happing is
that the old XENVBD is unable to bind to the PDO created by the newer XENBUS,
hence no FDO is being created, hence no disk PDOs are being created, hence you
have no system disk and you get a 0x7B BSOD.

  Paul