Re: [win-pv-devel] Initial driver release

Windows 10's behaviour does seem to be annoying. I think getting an EV cert and
signing release builds is probably feasible but there's no way we can sign
every development build via the Microsoft portal so to some extent everyone is
going to have to live with the problem by turning test-signing on and
re-enabling after any such update (assuming you can still hit F8 and disable
signature verification to allow the VM to boot).

  Paul