[win-pv-devel] New Dev and issues

Hello,
I am working on a project for AIS to incorporate the Win PV Driver Project into OpenXT. I've submitted two requests to subscribe to this list but have not yet received a response.

I could use some help relative to the IOCTL and WMI interfaces exposed by Xeniface. I see examples of the WMI interface usage in the win32stubagent, but non for the IOCTL interface. These are my questions:

1) Is the WMI interface preferred over the IOCTL and is future dev expected to continue in that direction? For example when I add new OpenXT drivers, is dominant usage of the WMI interface encouraged?

2) Can both IOCTL and WMI xenstore interfaces be used concurrently without issue?

Thanks for any help,

Mark