Re: [win-pv-devel] Blue screen when installing xennet.sys on Windows 7 sp1 64Bits

Il 11/06/2015 11:54, FrÃdÃric POUGNAULT ha scritto:

You installed the latest build of the driver on clean W7.

What is the workaroundÂ?

If you did a clean install a workaround is not needed.
Here some useful informations about new winpv drivers I wrote time ago based on my tests: http://fantu.info/xen/Notes_new_xen_winpv_drivers.7z

DeÂ: Fabio Fantoni [mailto:fabio.fantoni@xxxxxxx]
EnvoyÃÂ: mercredi 10 juin 2015 16:34
ÃÂ: FrÃdÃric POUGNAULT; win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ObjetÂ: Re: [win-pv-devel] Blue screen when installing xennet.sys on Windows 7 sp1 64Bits