From: win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:win-pv-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roy Jenkins
Sent: 21 May 2015 10:33
To: win-pv-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [win-pv-devel] Release Strategy

Hi,

Our company are hoping to upgrade our production environments to use your Windows PV drivers, this is due to limitations we found in the older GPLPV drivers.

I appreciate that this project is still young and in developmentâ, but I noticed that your xenbits repository does not contain any tags or additional branches and was wondering if you have a release strategy in place. I did see that you include a changelog in your source, would you recommend building from the commit where this file was last updated? Or do you consider the latest master revision to be most stable?

Thanks,

Roy

Zynstra is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (registered number 07864369). Our registered office and Headquarters are at The Innovation Centre, Broad Quay, Bath, BA1 1UD. This email, its contents and any attachments are confidential. If you have received this message in error please delete it from your system and advise the sender immediately.