Re: [win-pv-devel] Hackathon date options in Shanghai : please vote for a preference by Wed the 3rd of Feb (confirmed Option 2: April 28-29)

Hi all,
seems the overwhelming majority has chosen - Option 2: April 28-29 - I will
work with Intel on the details and send these out as soon as I have final
confirmation
Best Regards
Lars