Re: [win-pv-devel] Windows Paravirtualization for Xen

Adding main Xen development list too.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2014 at 1:00 PM, hanji unit <hanjiunit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello. I am looking at windows Paravirtualization support and I've seen a few projects including:

1) win-pvdrivers by James Harper (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_Windows_GplPv)
2) Windows PV-Driver Subproject (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Xen_FAQ_Drivers,_Windows#What_is_the_Windows_PV_Driver_Subproject.2Fteam.3F)
3) Open Sourced XenServer Windows PV Drivers (https://github.com/xenserver)

Are these 3 projects all different or do any of them refer to the same projects? If different, which is the one that is most widely supported and used that has future support plans? I am trying to write to XenStore from Windows and looking to modify some of these drivers if needed, but dont want to work on a dead project.

Thanks.