[win-pv-devel] Blue screen on xenvif install

Today I tried to install new winpv driver to other 3 windows 7 pro 64 bit domUs. Days ago I installed them successful on one windows 7 pro 64 bit and one windows 8.1 enterprise 64 bit. On first domUs I tried to install them today I installed xenbus and xenvbd successful but on xenvif install windows crashed with blue screen, if I saw it correctly was an kernel in-page error or something similar.
After reboot I retried to install xenvif but now always fails.

If you need more tests/informations tell me and I'll post them.

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.