[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xense-devel] [Q] about vTPM
- To: xense-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Atsushi SAKAI <sakaia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 14:50:38 +0900
- Delivery-date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 22:51:43 -0700
- List-id: "A discussion list for those developing security enhancements for Xen." <xense-devel.lists.xensource.com>
I have several questions on vTPM implementation on Xen.
I would be appreciated if you answer the questions.
1.GVTPM is seems like ideal model of current vTPM implementaion.
Is this true?
(for example, securestorege.c is in vtpm_manager)
2.I think vTPM key functionality is migration of vTPM instance.
But It seems not implemented. Is this true?
It seems like the migration key is the builtin HW-TPM function only.
3.Currently vTPM implementaion is only ParaVM.
Is there any plan to support FullVM?
4.vtpm document(docs/misc/vtpm.txt) is little bit old.
So the documentation does not infar the Infineon chip.
I think Infineon chip is supported.
vTPM: Virtualizing the Trusted Platform Module
Intel's Presentation on Xen Security
Xense-devel mailing list