[Xen-users] virtualization doesn't work with xen 4.4

Hi lists,

I've recently updated my xen setup from 4.1 to 4.4. Now it's impossible
for me to start any (basic) vm.
My basic config looks like this atm:

> on_poweroff='destroy'
> on_reboot='destroy'
> on_crash='destroy'
>
> disk=['file:/home/michael/xen/win7x64s.img,hda,w','file:/home/michael/xen/dvd/win7x64.iso,hdc:cdrom,r']
> vif=['mac=DE:AD:CA:5E:13:37,bridge=br0,type=ioemu']
>
> boot='d'
>
> name = 'HVM_domU'
> builder = 'hvm'
> memory = 256
> vcpus = 2
> vnc = 1
> vnclisten = '0.0.0.0'
> vncdisplay = 1

When i try to start this, xen immediately kills the vm again.
From the logs i get following:

xl-HVM_domU.log:

> Waiting for domain HVM_domU (domid 2) to die [pid 3429]
> Domain 2 has shut down, reason code 1 0x1
> Action for shutdown reason code 1 is destroy
> Domain 2 needs to be cleaned up: destroying the domain
> Done. Exiting now

xl dmesg only shows one returning error, which didn't help me at all as i
couldn't find any usefull help about this message:

> (XEN) io.c:204:d2 MMIO emulation failed @ 0008:ffff1f50: 4a 00 00 00 00 00 00
> 00 36 99

Unfortunately it seems it has something todo with MMIO emulation failed.
However i have no idea what todo here.
I've checked if hvm does work, but since get following in xl dmesg, it
should work.

> (XEN) HVM: ASIDs enabled.
> (XEN) SVM: Supported advanced features:
> (XEN)  - Nested Page Tables (NPT)
> (XEN)  - Last Branch Record (LBR) Virtualisation
> (XEN)  - Next-RIP Saved on #VMEXIT
> (XEN)  - VMCB Clean Bits
> (XEN)  - DecodeAssists
> (XEN)  - Pause-Intercept Filter
> (XEN)  - TSC Rate MSR
> (XEN) HVM: SVM enabled
> (XEN) HVM: Hardware Assisted Paging (HAP) detected
> (XEN) HVM: HAP page sizes: 4kB, 2MB, 1GB

This is on a gentoo system with kernel 3.14.1 and gcc 4.8.2.

Any help would be much appreciated.
--
greetings
Michael Mair-Keimberger