[Xen-users] GTX 670 Tips?

Gordan & David,

Read about your latest work, and was thrilled to learn that both soft and hard mods are working.

I bought the GTX 670 model in David's article, I will be giving this a shot in a week.

I was hoping to ask a few questions.

1. Is there a specific qemu version required (traditional or the new default)?
2. What (if anything) should be done after removing the resistors (NVFlash to 1/2 GRID K2)?

If you have any other tips or advice you can send my way that would be great.

Thank you both for all your work, experimentation, learning and passing along new passthrough options.

Cheers,

Casey