Re: [Xen-users] xl create bug on first-attempt with passthrough

Added dom0_mem=4096MB to my grub configuration, rebooted, and all is well.  I am no longer getting any errors.

Ian, thank you very much for the suggestion, even though the error message claimed it was memory I would never have assumed a problem with the ballooning.  I will be sure to draft up something to send to the xen-devel list.

I use Dom0 for development, when I am not using the HVM for multimedia.  So I have left ballooning on, so if more RAM is needed it can access it.

~Casey