Re: [Xen-users] centos.org 5 Installation_Guide-en-US/ch02s04.html#s2-steps-make-cd

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 8:44 PM, James Calfee <jcalfee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There seems to be several problems in this kickstart cd document.  I
> guess this was copied from RedHat's documentation.  Can someone please
> direct me or my comments to the right person?

Thank you for looking into this -- have you tried looking at the
centos.org website to find out whom to contact about documentation
changes?  Perhaps they have a "documentation" section of their
bugtracker?

I don't think any of us are directly active with that project.  Let me
know if you don't get anywhere, and I can try to follow my network of
contacts to get it to the right person.  But I suspect it will be
faster for you to contact someone at centos yourself.

 -George