Re: [Xen-users] Can't write to floppy image (fda)

Hi

thanks for the suggestions.

> last idea I have:
> fda = [ 'rw:/opt/xen/floppy' ]
> fda = [ '/opt/xen/floppy,rw' ]
> fda = [ '/opt/xen/floppy:rw' ]

Xen seems to not like this parameter to be in "list" style at all. As
soon as I start with a '[' it errors with this:

Error: 'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'

I guess I'll have to dig into the Xen source code to see what's going on
there. Does anyone have an idea where to start looking?

Thanks
Oskar.