[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-users] Qemu/KVM machines inside a Xen guest
- To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:02:27 -0600
- Delivery-date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:03:14 +0000
- List-id: Xen user discussion <xen-users.lists.xen.org>
El 20/03/12 06:25, Sever Apostu escribió:
In my experience, for testing porpoise, it works well to run Xen PV
guests within a HVM (not HVM within HVM), this gives you less overhead.
I'm trying to figure out whether three Qemu/KVM machines inside one Oracle VM
(Xen) machine would be a good idea. I am aware that performance, possibly
stability as well would suffer, but do you think it's conceptually possible?
In my case the HVM was provided by VirtualBox, but i guess KVM should
Xen-users mailing list