[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-users] xend fails to load
- To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- From: Alexandre Kouznetsov <alk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:06:56 -0600
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:07:57 +0000
- List-id: Xen user discussion <xen-users.lists.xen.org>
El 06/03/12 06:54, Jimmy Cullen escribió:
Your Dom0 looks to have booted fine. What do you mean by "no longer load
I have a problem with my xen dom0 which I believe is related to
installing VMWare Workstation, which has caused dom0 to no longer load
Check your boot loader, if it still loads xen-???.gz and the actual
Dom0's kernel as it's module, or it loads the kernel directly.
Can anyone suggest how I can do a reinstall of xen so I have a working
server once more?
Ask Xen hypervisor for feedback from booted DomU, "xm list", for example.
Not familiar with, what is "VMWare Workstation" from host's OS point of
view? A application? An alternative OS?
Xen-users mailing list