[Xen-users] How to use "xe tunnel-create" to create GRE tunnel?

 Hi,
In XenServer5.6 FP1 beta, I have switched default bridge to open vswitch, I wonder how to use "xe tunnel-create" to create a GRE tunnel.

my commands:

xe tunnel-create pif-uuid=eth0_uuid network-uuid=network_created_by_xe_network_create

then I got an uuid which is "access-PIF" of output from "xe tunnel-list".

what should I do next? how to set remote_ip and GRE type and GRE key?

I already know how to do these by open vswitch, I just want to use xe command do same things.

than kyou.

--
Frank Zhang
Cloud.com INC