[Xen-users] force xen to patch a specific kernel version

Hi,

I'm currently using a VDS where uname said: 2.6.18.8-xenU ...
I need lo build the fuse module, with no support and no access to original
kernel build/source.
I have downloaded xen-3.4.0 and run make linux-2.6-xenU-build, but this
method (which looks simpliest) said "Unable to determine path to Linux
source tree." and then is directly downloading a kernel on xenbits. But, to
be exactly compliant with the dom0, i need kernel in ".8" correction.
How can I be sure of that. If I'am rigth, xen pathes linux kernel. Is it
possible to specify a specific kernel folder (version) to patch ?

Thanks
Dimitri