[Xen-users] GPLPV Signing on Windows Server 2008

I've recently started deploying Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 on Xen
3.3 (Solaris Express B121).  I was able to straighten out several
networking problems by using gplpv_fre_wlh_AMD64_0.10.0.130.msi.

On Windows 7 this GPLPV package works just fine, no modifications, no
special changes, just works.  Great.

However on Windows Server 2008 I have to set "setsigning on".   This
wouldn't be a real problem except that the desktop shows "TEST MODE"
which is causing end users to be nervous.   I did try using the newer "
gplpv_Vista2008x64..." drivers, but it won't even install.

The question is, is there some way of using the gplpv drivers without
having to go into this test mode?

benr.