[Xen-users] OpenSolaris as Dom0

Hi guys,

Does any have any comments/experiences on using OpenSolaris as Dom0
for a Xen host? I'm most attracted to it in order to use ZFS which
would allow the easy thin provisioning of storage (from what I have
read) which isn't possible with LVM/ext3. Any experiences with
ZFS/thin provisioning for guests? Though, I am a little bit concerned
about the performance and how it would match up with a Linux host, and
guest compatability.

Comments?