[Xen-users] DVD not recognized by Lenny as DomU

I am using CentOS 5.04 as Dom0 using virt-manager I was able to
install Debian as DomU when I wanted to configure Network in Debian a
lot of errors came I had read some where that network-manager-gnome
have issues which recently have been patched in Ubuntu 9.10 any how to
be able to install vim-full I executed
aptitude install vim-full

after some messages it asked me to insert Debian 1 ,DVD which I did
but then hitting enter it gave me same  message  again and again I
waited for about 30 minutes so that it recognizes the DVD,this is the
same DVD from which I installed Lenny as DomU on CentOS as Dom0. So
what can cause this error and what should I look for.

--

http://www.abhitech.com