Re: [Xen-users] easy high availability storage

  • To: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Peter Braun <xenware@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:01:25 +0100
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Roland Frei <frei@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 02:02:13 -0800

Hi,

take a look at this document

http://communities.vmware.com/servlet/JiveServlet/previewBody/10964-102-2-9835/ha_san_how-to.pdf;jsessionid=12BC07515EE5DB61AEFA58BA9251110D

Its describing building highly-available SAN iSCSI storage on ubuntu.

Br

Peter Braun