RE: [Xen-users] Windows PV driver live-migration support

No luck for me either, live migration is broken with 10.0.0.138 on my
config. Migration does complete as far as Xen is concerned but Windows
sits there without even ping for about 2 minutes, eventually ping
returns but still cannot connect on RDP and the console just shows the
desktop wallpaper and nothing else (No Error or BSOD).

My Config:
Dom 0:
Centos 5.2
Xen 3.31

Dom U:
2 NICs
2 Hard Disks
Server 2003 SP2 I386

Does anyone know what might cause this behaviour? No software at all is
installed on Windows, only SP2, updates and the 10.0.0.138 drivers.

Thanks,

Rob