Re: [Xen-users] Time diferrence between dom0 and domU

Dnia piÄtek, 6 listopada 2009 o 15:24:29 Bartosz Lis napisaÅ(a):
> Dnia piÄtek, 6 listopada 2009 o 10:43:47 Jordi Espasa Clofent napisaÅ(a):
> > First of all, thanks for your response Bartosz. ;)
> >
> > > I'm facing similar problems. My ocnfiguration: XEN 3.4.1 + kernel from
> > > http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=x
> > >en /master
> >
> > I've suffered this trouble since 3.0.x version. What a pity!
> >
> > > 1. Just afer DomU starts it's time differs from dom0 clocks: software
> > > (date) and hardware (hwclock --show --utc). In my case it's ~10s. It's
> > > not caused by wrong /etc/localtime. If it were, then round hours would
> > > be the difference.
> >
> > Mmmm... I think I don't understand completely what you say. Could you
> > elaborate more this argument please?
>
> Jordi,
>
> Sorry for writing the above line in a hurry.
>
> I observe, that my domU clock differs from dom0 clock from the very
>  beginning.

... still writing in a hurry ... I mean: from the very beginning of domU work
- probably domU boots with distorted time.

--
Bartosz Lis @ Institute of Comp. Science, Technical University of Lodz, Poland
   bartoszl @ ics.p.lodz.pl