Re: [Xen-users] How do you give USB to a Windows domU?

On Mon, 2009-11-02 at 19:49 -0700, Nick Couchman wrote:
> "xm info" should list the Xen version, and the output of "xm dmesg" at
> the very top lists the version.  Also, when you look in /boot you
> should see xen-3.4.gz.
>
> -Nick

ïAfter a reboot I'm up and running on xen 3.4.x. I'm having a helluva
time trying to get virt-manager installed so I can install run
virt-manager. I keep hitting what is apparently a bug in
dev_mapper_devel. It's installed, but when I try to configure libvirt it
doesn't think it is.

So I installed libvirt from rpms. I told it to ignore the deps for xen
and it installed. virt-manager will not run though.

In the mean time I tried to start my domU from the command line and I
get this:
# xm start Vista
Error: Device 0 not connected
Usage: xm start <DomainName>

Start a Xend managed domain
  -p, --paused                   Do not unpause domain after starting
it
  -c, --console_autoconnect      Connect to the console after the
domain
                                 is created
  --vncviewer                    Connect to display via VNC after
the
                                 domain is created
  --vncviewer-autopass           Pass VNC password to viewer via stdin
and
                                 -autopass

Thanks
James