[Xen-users] Windows HVM and Network (bridged, NAT or routing)

Hi,
I need help with our Windows HVM and the network settings. The situation:

We have a debian etch dom0 with these network settings:

IP: 148.46.38.105
netmask: 255.255.255.224
broadcast: 148.46.38.127
gateway: 148.46.38.97

We also got this subnet:
net: 148.47.136.80
netmask: 255.255.255.248
broadcast: 148.47.136.87
IPs:
148.47.136.81 bis 148.47.136.86

but no gateway.

I do not know much about networking. How could I enable networking for my domUs if I give them the IPs of the subnet 148.47.136.80?

Would it work to start eth0:1 with 148.47.136.81 on my dom0 and enable this interface as router? Will this work with a Windows HVM??? I red about broken vif-route scripts that do not work with a HVM only with PV domUs? Is that true? Is there any possibility to connect a HVM to the internet other than bridging? Would bridging work in my setup?

Thanks for your help
Florian