[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Initiative
- To: Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
- From: Onkar Mahajan <kern.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:45:10 +0530
- Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-research@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 02:15:47 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; b=tg+ht82gKHO8lZQthwXEku3db4OkJ3c8yQbAQhul7lEqkQqb77nWQPWYb6nTzSG92j jA45p9igOUghkSh8fDZsPkDZiPdmIQ5yil4kA73F5a7zlsyLy5YiqJHJhbHr5jMmVFvW i/VYWWrJmeKPUpmJNsv+SKEqnvnUiYDuPKBSY=
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
Thanks for your co-operation Pasi.
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 2:38 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen <pasik@xxxxxx>
On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 12:31:51PM +0530, Onkar Mahajan wrote:
> Link: File-List
> Link: themeData
> Link: colorSchemeMapping
That's a good thing to do! I'd suggest you to create yourself an account
> Of late i discovered that for a newbie - It's not that ( as compared to
> VMWare ESX)
> straightforward to install Xen and start researching on it. The root cause
> of this is that , there is
> not proper step-by-step documentation that works. I don't say there is no
> ; there is , but it's scattered & not obivious.There are few of my friends
> who could
> not make dom0 run for couple of months and then gave up.
> So , I want to take an initiative to very well document Xen installation
> &* configuration
> so that it becomes a definitive guide for anyone who likes to play with
> I hope to get a lot of help from the Xen developers/researchers and
> Xen administrators.
to Xen wiki, and ask Stephen Spector to give you edit permissions.
Then you can create a new wiki page and start documenting!
We have a Xen 4.0 'release notes' wiki page here:
You could start with filling that page!
btw. Xen wiki mainpage now has links to the new recently created wiki pages.
Xen-devel mailing list