Re: [Xen-ia64-devel] [Patch] linux: need to set psr.ac inpage_fault

On Mon, 2008-03-24 at 18:49 +0900, Akio Takebe wrote:
> >On Wed, 2008-03-19 at 22:46 +0900, Akio Takebe wrote:
> >>         ;;
> >> +#ifdef PSR_DEFAULT_BITS
> >> +       sum PSR_DEFAULT_BITS
> >> +#endif
> >
> >   How would we ever get here w/o PSR_DEFAULT_BITS defined?  Thanks,
> >
> I have tested with/without the patch, nothing happened.
> But I wanted to be the same as native linux.

Hi Akio,

   My comment is whether it's redundant to have the #ifdef
PSR_DEFAULT_BITS surrounding setting the user mask.  AFAICT, we can't
get to this code w/o PSR_DEFAULT_BITS set, so it seems unnecessary to
test for it.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.