[Xen-ia64-devel] the git repo for upstream merge

Hi. I set up my git repo for the upstream merge.
you can get it by typing
git clone http://people.valinux.co.jp/~yamahata/xen-ia64/linux-2.6-xen-ia64.git/

Please notice that any branch would be temporal.
I would frequently rebase my branch in order to keep the patch series
refreshed. Although I'll try to keep old branches, but those won't be
maintained.
For example the current branch is xen-ia64-2008feb28,
the next update I push would be xen-ia64-2008marxx and
xen-ia64-2008feb28 would be obsoleted.

thanks,
--
yamahata