RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] MINSTATE_PHYS?

On Mon, 2008-02-18 at 13:53 +0800, Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
> Hi, Alex
>       What's your opinion about this cleanup patch ? Thanks

Hi Xiantao,

   It looks good to me.  I searched through the history to see where
MINSTATE_PHYS was used, and it appears to be a leftover from 2.4
support.  We should definitely try to clean these kinds of things out of
the tree and refresh files to match current upstream.  I'll need a
Sign-off if you want this in the main tree.  Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.