[Xen-ia64-devel] Re: [Xen-devel] XenLinux/IA64 domU forward port

Hi Isaku,

   Great work!  I was going to make a branch off the tree I made on
gitorious for this, but I can't get the patch set to apply cleanly to
the changeset you reference.  Can you double check what it applies to?
Also, after working through the patch rejects, I can't get it to
compile.  Could you post the config you're using?  It might make sense
to create a defconfig so we can all easily get to the same point.
Thanks,

        Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Open Source & Linux Org.