[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Xen-devel] [PATCH] kexec: framework and i386 (Take XIV)
- To: Kazuo Moriwaka <moriwaka@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:06:06 +0900
- Cc: Ian Pratt <m+Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Zou, Nanhai" <nanhai.zou@xxxxxxxxx>, Akio Takebe <takebe_akio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Magnus Damm <magnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Isaku Yamahata <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 06:46:13 -0700
- List-id: Xen developer discussion <xen-devel.lists.xensource.com>
On Tue, Sep 05, 2006 at 08:43:44PM +0900, Kazuo Moriwaka wrote:
> On 8/31/06, Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Probably working fine, but I can't test this as dom0 refuses to boot for
> >me on xen-unstable-11388 (50aea0ec406b). That is, even without the
> >kexec patches. I'm not sure what the problem is and I've devicided to
> >get these patches out rather and investigate later.
> I tried some versions of xen with kdump patches on x86_64,
> following is the result.
> I'm sorry for it wasn't done in systematic style.
> chengeset result
> 11414 doesn't boot
> 11251 doesn't boot
> 11134 doesn't boot
> 11076 boot
Thanks, that is valuable information.
I am guessing that doing a bisection between 11134 and 11076
would help shed some light and what has gone astray.
Xen-devel mailing list