[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [ww24]
- To: <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 18:11:24 +0900
- Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 02:08:58 -0700
- List-id: Discussion of the ia64 port of Xen <xen-ia64-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcaRJNdkf1lAqBZPRyWDx6MwBDIXoA==
I will inform this week's benchmark result.
The tools used now is as follows.
Machine : Tiger4
KERN : 22.214.171.124-xen
changeset : 10414:fbc0e953732e
Dom0 OS : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)
DomU OS : RHEL4 U2 (2P)
No. of DomU's : 1
- In this week, we used 2cpu on the domU test as last week.
- We came across many hangs in this week's test and all of
them was happened with dom0.
- The number of hangs in the process of booting domU : 7/10
- The number of hangs in unixbench testing : 2/2
So we gave up the test on this cset.
And I tested whether Isaku's patch as below can fix the hang of
LMbench bandwidth kept occurring in these days.
Great! This was Pass.
- 10385: 511ced948390 (work around for skbuff_ctor() on
- 10411: 4f0bc5744557 (Network buffers do not need to be
unixbench4.1.0 : 3/3 FAIL
bonnie++-1.03 : Pass
ltp-full-20060306 : N/A
iozone3_191 : N/A (bandwidth test was pass.)
lmbench-3.0-a5 : N/A
Thanks and best regards,
Fujita and Fujitsu members
Xen-ia64-devel mailing list