[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-ia64-devel] "Bad address" when "xm create"
- To: "Isaku Yamahata" <yamahata@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 17:22:17 +0800
- Delivery-date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 02:22:37 -0700
- List-id: Discussion of the ia64 port of Xen <xen-ia64-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcZkW+sniIWfhjxbQLGT3ulj6UaemA==
- Thread-topic: "Bad address" when "xm create"
Only observed once that "Bad address" returned when "xm
create" and thus failed to create domU on top of latest p2m tree.
However I can't reproduce it and just reported here for you
reference. Possibly the cause is from hypercall parameter copy,
but not sure. Next time if I see it, I'll try to capture more info.
Xen-ia64-devel mailing list