[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [2/3rd week]
- To: "yo.fujita" <yo.fujita@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:52:05 -0800
- Delivery-date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 17:04:36 +0000
- List-id: Discussion of the ia64 port of Xen <xen-ia64-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcYzlaUBNcuEnHo3SpWpPSehN2GruwATJbtQ
- Thread-topic: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [2/3rd week]
Hi Fujita --
Some recent change in the xen-unstable tree apparently
requires an updated hotplug/udev installed in domain0.
We are trying to understand how to fix this.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:xen-ia64-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
> Of yo.fujita
> Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 12:42 AM
> To: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Xen-ia64-devel] Weekly benchmark results [2/3rd week]
> I tried Xen build by the last changeset of 2/15(Cs:
> Then, when "Xend start" was done by the host machine, the
> keyboard did hang.
> In addition, domU not Boot.
> Please look at the attached file. Its "xm create" log.
> TEST ENVIRONMENT
> Machine : Tiger4
> changeset : 8828:982b9678af2c
> Dom0 OS : RHEL4 U2 (no SMP)
Xen-ia64-devel mailing list