[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Xen-ia64-devel] RE: [patch] Fix broken VTI code in latest bk
- To: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
- From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 07:45:44 -0700
- Cc: xen-ia64-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 14:44:39 +0000
- List-id: DIscussion of the ia64 port of Xen <xen-ia64-devel.lists.xensource.com>
- Thread-index: AcVwzUiWRmgs3WlqTje/8/NAhYsuegAIg3bw
- Thread-topic: [patch] Fix broken VTI code in latest bk
> I happened to notice latest bk broken for VTI, due to your
> check-in about multi-domain prep. Attached patch fixes the issue and
> bring VTI back to track.
> Actually your notification is always welcomed for possible
> influence to VTI side after important change. Then we'll respond
> immediately to catch up. So please keep doing that, or else we have to
> take much time on investigation upon many changes. :)
> BTW, we didn't use Linux 3 level page tables to keep guest pfn
> -> machine pfn info. Because we wrote our own PMT code from scratch,
> which is actually not VTI specific, I rolled back by removing
> initialization in arch_do_createdomain of CONFIG_VTI.
Sorry, I guess I didn't check Matt's patch carefully enough to
notice the impact on VTI. Because of all of Keir's recent naming
changes, he apparently had to do a lot of hand merging.
I sure wish I had a VTI box to test on!
> Please apply.
Xen-ia64-devel mailing list